Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fashion Is My Passion

For those of you who have hear of Glo, you probably are in love with what the site has to offer.

Glo is a sister site to MSN. It is basically an e-magazine, about fashion, new trends, beauty, relationship advice, home decorating, and much, much more!

You really need to check this out for yourself! My favorite "column" is the "Sidewalk Style". They basically photograph stylish women they chance encounter in some of the larger cities, and show that edgy fashion can be done by anyone! I also love the "Girl Crush" articles too.

This site is so glam, and I know you will be check it every single day for new articles! Let me know what you all think after you visit!

Sincerely,
"It" Girl, Callie Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment