Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Designer Item For Generic Price!

A lot of people ask how I get away with having so much name brand and designer items, and still keep my chin above water when it comes to my checkbook...

Well the answer is:

I'M THAT GOOD!

That, and the fact that websites like Hautelook, NoMoreRack, BeyondTheRack, 6pm, Overstock, Groupon, and many other deep discount online retailers exist!

Sure, I score a pair of really expensive jeans on eBay once in a while, but the majority of my high-end purchases are done on retail sites like these. These sites are usually better than buying from a individual like most do on eBay and other bidding sites. You usually get exactly what you are looking at, and retail sites have a lot less risk that bidding sites. Plus, a lot of they offer you credit towards your first purchase when you sign up or invite friends. Don't get me wrong, I love my good ol' eBay. It has its perks, and I find great deals. But, these websites are less time consuming, and almost worry-free!

So, when you get a chance, sign up for emails from any of these online retailers. If you make a purchase, let me know how it goes for you. But until then, keep shopping!

Sincerely,
"It" Girl, Callie Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment